Monday 7 January 2013

25-27


Yes indeed!

This is a very bad time for every man but then I have crossed that and yet, I am to make something "OUT" of my life. That's what most of my elders tell me. They may be true with their suggestion because of the experience. However, those experience are of past, while the times have changed a lot.

Now the stereotype of 9-5 jobs in the government sector is not mandatory. Alternative career options are very well available to choose from...

For instance, I am a Chief Copy-Editor/Writer in a tech firm, which has branches all across the world. I was a freelance content writer before this. The point that I am so much stressing upon here, is to get over this age old phenomenon. 

One is born, learn, earn to live; and enjoy their life. 

Don't be a slave to the stereotypical norms of the society.

Wake up and live to enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment