Monday 31 December 2012

Last day of the year 2012!!!


Last day of the year, and what do I look back at? 

Many things, events, achievements, pain, gain, fun and a lot more. The beginning of the year 2012 was packed with traveling, so was the middle of it but towards the end, i am spending my hours in the office researching, reading and writing. I have no complaints about anything but the atrocities that were inflicted on the women folk made my heart bleed and head ache.

It's not just the New Delhi gang-rape case but the other incidents such as of the Special Task Force inflict on the poor and unresourceful tribals of the Naxal infested areas. Even at times the army does inhuman acts to their own countrywomen. All these things could be handled promptly if the media is honest and the journalism is done for pure journalism.

Amidst all this hue and cry over the 23 year old girl who died a peaceful death (fortunately) in Singapore. The nation must now get together for the females who are brutalised by the government agencies and then they are being defended by the same agency. The victims are still alive and seek justice. The nation should come together and do what is right.

I will do my part.

Even if that means, walking alone.

I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment