Sunday 20 January 2013

Congress & Rahul Gandhi-New Era or Third Generation of Chaos


Today a couple hours ago, Rahul Gandhi or popularly known as the Prince of Congress, became the second-in-command of one of the largest political parties of Indian subcontinent. He spoke very gracefully and sensibly like his mother Sonia Gandhi, his father Late Rajiv Gandhi, his grand-mother Late Indira Gandhi, his great-grandfather Late Jawahar Lal Nehru and yes, the man whom we call Mahatma Gandhi.

However, this grace and sensibility was not visible when last month a crowd of youth was demanding stricter punishment for the accused of the brutal rape that resulted in Nirbhaya's death. He was no where to be seen in the middle of the ongoing protest by the youth of India. And he screams, "Congress, Youth ki Aawaaz."

When he could have made his mark of leadership by negotiating between the angry and agitated crowd of Youth, and the government. He chose not to appear. Now he suggests that the leadership be born from the young blood under the hand of Congress. Hypocrassy at its best.

When one looks at Congress and its leaders, all they would see is an escalation in the price of various commodities, a steep rise in crime against women, cheap statements from its top-notch politicians and last but not the least; no courage to say, "We Can't Help You Anymore."

I pity Congress, I pity Youth Congress, I pity the people of India, I pity myself.

For the glorious speech of Rahul Gandhi, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have
    found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I'm hoping to contribute & help other customers like its aided me. Great job. Visit lose weight quickly
    My blog ... lose weight quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lіke the hеlpful info you ρгovіde іn your artіcleѕ.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quitе ѕuгe I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    My blog Great Advertisement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouraging comment Anonymous.
      I shall keep that blog link handy.....thanks a tonne once again for taking time to go through my posts.

      Delete