Monday 20 August 2012

Roudy Landlord!!!

First day of the week and it was already 8:30 in the morning, time to rush to the bus stand.

I was to just put on my shoes and run out the flat when the bell rang.

It was the land lord who had the perfect timing to reach to his house when his tenants are to leave for office.

He asked me about who I am. So it was an interrogation visit by him to apprehend me and warn me from thinking or acting a free citizen but the slave to the society. 

Fine, he ate my good half-an-hour and gave many wisdom filled instructions on what to do and what not to do. I would say, he just allowed me to breath, eat, excrement, bath, wash, cook, sleep and nothing else as long as I am beneath his roof.

Hell yeah!!!

I am a free rider, no one can tie me up like this.

Something has to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment