Wednesday 1 August 2012

First Day Towards Many Things: In Mumbai

Well, this is my first day for many things in my life, in Mumbai.


My first day as an official content writer and I am going through a very different feeling altogether. 

This is my first day in Mumbai as a professional too, so a bit of nostalgia is there in me. 

A lot of memories are connected with this city of dreams, this is where the cardinal element originated to change everything for me.

This is the city where a lot of my old friends stay whom I will reconnect with soon. 

Will definitely find those friends too, whom I never met in my life yet.

I know that it will be difficult for a wanderer like me to sit at one place, day in and day out, to work but somehow there is a belief, which lay firmly within me. 
 

"I am going to make it good, big and excellent!"

No comments:

Post a Comment