Thursday 23 August 2012

Kherwadi-Bandra (East) Sales Manager & Junior Artist

A one-room/kitchen micro apartment on the 3rd floor in a MHADA built colony right between the Expressway and Bandra station. This place has a good row of eateries that brings water to my mouth by just looking at them.

Chicken Kababs!!

Rent INR4,000 with utilities to be paid by me and one rommie to share the flat with. I didn't know that his g/f would be coming in and staying over as a package (though I never did anything!!!)

Well, the roomie is good but his g/f is bit weird and takes extra-extra care of me. Very similar to what someone's g/f would do for her man, and this is freaking me out.  can't stay here alone in her presence.

Moreover, whenever I am alone it seems someone is always sitting besides me and want to communicate with me. I can't deny any probability of paranormal activities in this area of town because the old houses in Mumbai are always haunted, more or less.

Will see what is to be done if situation is not favorable in the coming days.

Till then I'll mind my business carefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment