So the 1st day of 2014 has arrived and I'll be working as usual. But when I look back to the year gone by, I realize that I have again lived a fabulous 365 days of my life that was packed with endless adventures and a lot mess as usual. Can't expect anything less from me. I have rode the entire west coast from Mumbai to the Southern most tip of Indian land; Kanyakumari. I did part of it solo though and rest with a beautiful companion. Had a fight with a very excellent friend of 8 years then became friends with some jovial people. The riding has been very limited for the past 8 months, but the adventure will begin very soon.
The resolution for this year is simple...
- Travel as much as I can...
- Strengthen my career in writing and allied field (Read more & Write more)
- Run marathons and stay 'Absolutely' fit
- Experience life by meeting more people while I travel
- Contribute more to my tribal community
~Raghu Raj Murmu