Wednesday 25 December 2013

This Christmas Know Christmas Abbott


My 30th Christmas celebration has gone busy working on academic papers for someone else. However, it fun nonetheless as I loved writing that tough piece of assignment. With that I have entered into the domain of academic writing.

Now there is another reason, which will always remind me of a pint size modest feminine fit figure whenever the noun Christmas will pop-up. I recently got to know about Christmas Abbott. This 5'3" tall female is a weightlifter and a crossfit trainer that too an excellent one. I am inspired by her and would like to meet her someday in future.


The charm, the elegance, the tattoos and no doubt; the level of fitness she posses is incredibly enchanting for me to resist.

~Raghu Raj Murmu

No comments:

Post a Comment