Sunday 10 February 2013

Off to Sirsi


After spending more than a week in Goa, now I ride towards Sirsi, a small town in Karnataka that is 70km west from the beach city of Gokarna. The idea is to check out a Karnatic village and the jungles of Yana. The stay shall not be more than couple of days but the experience should last a lifetime.

In this leg of my road-trip a Russian friend of mine is accompanying me, who has already visited the monolithic rock structures of Yana. A great photographer and an excellent company. Let's see if she can hold on to the Bullet and the road or she collapses midway.

It is indeed a very sad moment to leave behind my good friends and the cheap petrol of Goa. Not to forget the booze but then to get some, you have to loose some. This is life of a nomadic rider, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment