Saturday 8 September 2012

Bright Morning

Yesterday morning I moved into 512 with all my baggage from Bandra.

I did reach office pretty late because of it but the pleasure of having my own pod, even at a very high rent is priceless.

My office-manager is pissed off for sure but this place is going to be fun. I will have to get few basic things for the home but the attempt will always be to remain Mr. Minimum for the convenience of maintenance as well as travel.

A BEST bus takes me straight to the office and back home. One side of the trip is nearly 55 minutes so it's a good time for me to read newspaper too.

All the necessary requirements could be met via the nearby shops, while there is adequate space for me to park my Bullet right in front of the building I am putting up in. 


This morning is just amazing with the sun rising in the horizon with pigeons flying around. The orange hue with thin layers of clouds made the entire process very breath taking.

After a month and eight days, I am in my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment